Nourish The Ones You Love
Feed them tasty, healthy, humane beef.
Your loved ones deserve great tasting, healthy food
- “There aren’t any funny odors when I open Spring Forest Farm packages, and the beef tastes great!”
- Worried about supply chain disruptions? Plan ahead and reserve your beef!
- Do you know what your beef ate?
Nourish your loved ones with
tasty, healthy, humane beef.
Our cows aren’t simply “grass fed.” Our beef is born, raised, and finished on pasture. They eat a diverse diet, including:
- Mixture of Grasses
- Beneficial Herbs
- Leaves from Trees and Shrubs
- Honey Locust Seed Pods
- Even the Occasional Pecan, Chestnut, Apple, Pear, Blackberry and Mulberry
The herd stays healthy eating this diverse diet, and we think that makes their meat healthier for you!
Our beef is processed at a state inspected facility and transported back to the farm in our health department inspected meat trailer.
4 Easy Steps to Transition to Spring Forest Farm Beef:
- Find the farmers market or delivery option that works best for you on our “Order Beef” page.
- Order a few of your favorite cuts following the instructions on the “Order Beef” page.
- If you’re new to finished-on-pasture (aka grass finished) beef, use our recipes and cooking tips to make eating well easier!
- After you fall in love with our beef :-), talk to us about ordering in bulk or via a monthly subscription.
While you nourish your loved ones,
Your Food Dollar
Works with Nature…
…to restore natural cycles:
Zero chemical fertilizers, herbicides, or pesticides used on pastures.
…to fight climate change:
Intensive silvopasture system improves soil health, grows more varieties of food & in a happy coincidence, concurrently captures more carbon.
…to support Animal welfare:
Low stress animal management is observation based. We’ve never been to a sale barn, and we won’t send our animals to feedlots.
We Help You With Recipes and Cooking Tips to Make
Eating Well Easier
Minestrone Soup is an Italian vegetable soup that’s typically made with a lot of fresh, seasonal vegetables and rice or noodles. In this case, I’ve added beef roast.
This Gluten Free Salisbury Steak includes hidden veggies and a rich gravy to achieve a savory twist on the comfort classic.
Join us in the Eating Well Made Easy Community.
Change the world by changing what you eat.
Subscribe below to receive recipes and cooking and buying tips and be the first to know when beef and other farm products are available.
You’ll receive your first guide to cooking a roast three ways when you join.