We are currently selling beef by the piece with delivery options to:
- Tahlequah (One drop per week; probably Tuesday afternoon between 4:45 and 5:15 pm.)
- Fort Gibson (One drop per week; probably Tuesday afternoon between 1:30 and 2:30 pm.)
- Muskogee (One drop per week; probably Tuesday afternoon between 2:50 and 3:20.)
- Arrangements can also be made for Bulk Order deliveries to Individuals or Buying Clubs in other locations and/or at different times.
(The goal is to coordinate my errands with your schedule to decrease “food miles.” If the times listed above don’t work, please contact me and help me understand what would work.)
Cuts Currently Available:
- Beef Tenderloin Steak $19.99/lb (0.34 to 0.64 lbs each)
- Beef Top Loin Steak $13.29/lb (1.06 to 2.04 lbs each)
- Beef Ribeye Steak, Boneless $13.49 lb (1.26 to 2.58 lbs each)
- Beef Sirloin Steak, Boneless $7.59/lb (0.98 to 1.58 lbs each)
- Beef Sirloin Tip Steak $6.19/lb (0.64 to 1.72 lbs each)
- Beef Rump Roast $5.89/lb (2.02 to 3.8 lbs each)
- Beef Round Heel of Round Roast $5.89/lb (2.24 to 3.0 lbs each)
- Beef Chuck Roast, Bone In $5.59/lb (2.94 to 4.42 lbs each)
- Beef Arm Roast, Bone In $5.49/lb (1.42 to 3.88 lbs each)
- Beef Meat for Stew $6.29/lb (0.56 to 1.06 lbs each)
- Beef Cube Steak, ready for chicken-fried-steak $6.29/lb (0.94 to 1.3 lbs each)
- Beef Soup Bones, meaty $3.99/lb (1.74 to 3.64 lbs each)
- Beef Soup Bones, not meaty, great for broth $3.50/lb (1.74 to 3.64 lbs each)
- Beef Brisket $5.49/lb (2.78 to 3.52 lbs each)
- Beef Short Ribs $4.69/lb (0.94 to 4.12 lbs each)
- Ground Beef $5.79/lb (0.98 to 1.20 lbs each)
- Email Julie (email@example.com) your desired order. Please include desired number of cuts and approximate weights. For weights, you can simply indicate small, medium or large and I will select from the cuts available at the time your order arrives. Also, please indicate which drop point you will be using.
- Julie will reply with a detailed invoice including precise weights available.
- Examine the invoice, and if it’s acceptable, use the “Pay Now” button on the invoice to send payment. (Or email or call (918) 207-9107 with questions.)
- Pick up at agreed upon drop point at agreed upon time.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy – you don’t have to get up early on Saturday morning to get our beef!
Easy and Tasty Guide
to cooking a roast and
making at least two meals
Subscribe below to receive your Free Guide, more time-saving cooking tips and be the first to know when beef and other farm products are available.
By signing up, you agree to share your email address with Spring Forest Farm and Mailchimp to receive updates from the farm. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.