Beef is back in stock.
Please see the price list for details.
We plan to process once more before Christmas. If you want a quarter, half or whole and want to request cuts other than our standard cuts please contact Julie as soon as possible.
We’ll be at the Tahlequah Farmers Market every Saturday in October.
We recommend joining our newsletter list to receive ordering reminders, recipes, and tips for making the most of our born-raised-and finished on pasture beef. (Click on the “sign me up” button at the bottom of the page.)
Three Ways to Save in 2022:
- Receive an immediate 7% discount off the by-the-cut price for Whole, Half and Quarter orders and continue receiving that discount for a year after the date of delivery.
(This is our recommended method as we believe it is the healthiest for you and the most economically sustainable for the farm.)
- Purchase $800 or more in one order and receive an immediate 7% discount, and continue receiving that 7% discount for a year after the date of delivery.
(This is in recognition of the fact that different customers like different cuts, and we’ve learned that it seems to balance out.)
- Receive a 7% credit toward future orders if you accumulate $800 in purchases over the course of a calendar year. (e.g. if by Dec 30th, you’ve spent more than $800 at Spring Forest Farm, you’ll receive a 7% rebate to apply toward future orders, even if they occur in 2023.)
(This is intended to benefit loyal customers who don’t have the freezer space to purchase $800 of beef in bulk.)
Individual Cut Price List:
- Petite Filet Mignon (Beef Tenderloin) Steak $21.00/lb (1 steak per package, approx. 0.22 to 0.35 lbs per package)
Beef Top Loin, Boneless (KC Strip) Steak $14.00/lb (2 steaks per package, approx. 1.06 to 2.04 lbs per package)
- Beef T-Bone Steak $18.00/lb
Beef Ribeye Steak, Boneless $17.00 lb (2 steaks per package, approx. 1.1 to 2 lbs per package)
- Beef Rib Steak, Bone In $16.50 lb (2 steaks per package, approx. 1.26 to 2.58 lbs per package)
Beef Sirloin Steak, Boneless $9.00/lb(2 steaks per package, approx. 0.98 to 1.58 lbs each) Beef Chuck Steak, Boneless 7.00/lb(2 steaks per package) Beef Chuck Roast, Bone In $6.50/lb(approx. 2.94 to 4.42 lbs each
- Beef Arm Roast, Bone In $6.50/lb (approx. 1.42 to 3.88 lbs each)
Beef Rump Roast $7.00/lb(approx. 2.02 to 3.8 lbs each) Beef Round Heel of Round Roast (Pikes Peak Roast)$7.00/lb (approx. 2.24 to 3.0 lbs each) Beef Brisket $7.00/lb(approx. 2.78 to 3.52 lbs each) Beef Tenderized Round Steak, ready for chicken-fried-steak (one left)$8.00/lb (approx. 0.94 to 2.5 lbs each)
- Beef Meat for Stew $8.00/lb (approx. 0.56 to 1.06 lbs each)
- Ground Beef $7.00/lb (approx. 0.98 to 1.20 lbs each)
- Ground Beef Patties $7.50/lb (approx. four 1/3 lb patties per pkg)
- Beef Short Ribs $5.00/lb (approx. 0.94 to 4.12 lbs each)
- Beef Soup Bones, ribby/meaty $4.50/lb (approx. 1.74 to 3.64 lbs each)
- Beef Soup Bones, most have some marrow, not meaty $4.50/lb
- Beef Soup Bones, marrow boat sliced or cross sliced, could use for something fancy or to get that marrow in your broth $4.50/lb (0.5 to 1.5 lbs)
- Beef Soup Bones, knuckle, (whole), used for broth $4.50/lb (approx. 5.0 lbs each)
- Beef Liver $4.50/lb (approx. 1 lb packages)
- Beef Fat $4.50/lb
Beef Oxtail $4.50/lb(approx. 0.80 to 1.44 lb pkgs) Beef Tongue $4.50/lb(approx. 1.5 to 2 lbs each)
- Beef Kidney $4.50/lb
- Beef Heart $4.50/lb (approx. 0.5 to 2 lbs each)
(Sales tax will be added based on delivery location.)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (918) 207-9107) Julie your desired order. Please put “Beef Order” in your subject line and include desired number of cuts.
- Julie will reply with a detailed invoice including precise weights available.
- Examine the invoice, and if it’s acceptable, use the “Pay Now” button on the invoice to send payment. (Or email or call/text (918) 207-9107 with questions.)
- Pick up at agreed upon drop point at agreed upon time.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy – you don’t have to get up early on Saturday morning to get our beef!
Please email Julie at email@example.com or text or call (918) 207-9107.
Join us to receive recipes, cooking & buying tips, and be the first to know when beef and other products are available. You’ll receive your first guide to cooking a roast three ways when you join.
Change the world by changing what you eat.
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.