We are currently selling beef by the individual cut, quarter and half with delivery to:
- Third Tuesday of the Month (Jan 18):
Peggs @ 5:00 pm; Locust Grove @ 5:30 pm; Kansas @ 6:10 pm West Siloam Springs @ 6:45 pm
- Fourth Tuesday of the Month (Jan 25):
Hulbert @ 5:00 pm; Wagoner @ 5:40 pm; Broken Arrow @ 6:30 pm
- Second Tuesday of the Month (Feb 8):
Tahlequah @ 5:00 pm; Fort Gibson at 5:40 pm; Muskogee at 6:00 pm
- Bulk Order deliveries to Individuals or Buying Clubs by appointment, at a time convenient to you.
- If these times don’t work for you, please contact me, and we’ll work to arrange a meet up based on a win-win merging of our schedules.
(The goal is to coordinate our schedules to decrease “food miles.” If the times listed above don’t work, please contact me and help me understand what would work.)
We recommend joining our newsletter list to receive ordering reminders, recipes, and tips for making the most of our born-raised-and finished on pasture beef. (Click on the “sign me up” button at the bottom of the page.)
Order a 2021 Quarter, Half or Whole Beef:
- Whole: 7% off the by-the-cut price
- Half: 5% off the by-the-cut price.
- Quarter: 2.5% off the by-the-cut price.
(These prices include all processing fees.)
Individual Cuts Currently Available:
- Beef Tenderloin (Filet Mignon) Steak $21.00/lb (1 steak per package, approx. 0.35 to 1.15 lbs per package)
- Beef Top Loin, Boneless (KC Strip) Steak $14.00/lb (2 steaks per package, approx. 1.06 to 2.04 lbs per package)
- Beef T-Bone Steak $18.00/lb
- Beef Ribeye Steak, Boneless $17.00 lb (2 steaks per package, approx. 1.1 to 2 lbs per package)
- Beef Rib Steak, Bone In $16.50 lb (2 steaks per package, approx. 1.26 to 2.58 lbs per package)
- Beef Sirloin Steak, Boneless $9.00/lb (2 steaks per package, approx. 0.98 to 1.58 lbs each)
- Beef Tenderized Sirloin Tip Steak $5.50/lb (1 steak per package, approx. 0.64 to 1.72 lbs each)
(Tenderized Sirloin Tip Steak is being discontinued and is offered at a discount. This cut can be cooked low and slow in a crockpot all day, or try Jennifer’s Steak Tips in Gravy recipe here.)
- Beef Tenderized Round Steak, ready for chicken-fried-steak $8.00/lb (approx. 0.94 to 1.7 lbs each)
- Beef Chuck Roast, Bone In $6.50/lb (approx. 2.94 to 4.42 lbs each
- Beef Chuck Steak, Boneless 7.00/lb (2 steaks per package)
- Beef Arm Roast, Bone In $6.50/lb (approx. 1.42 to 3.88 lbs each)
- Beef Rump Roast $7.00/lb (approx. 2.02 to 3.8 lbs each)
- Beef Round Heel of Round Roast (Pikes Peak Roast) $7.00/lb (approx. 2.24 to 3.0 lbs each)
- Ground Beef $7.00/lb (approx. 0.98 to 1.20 lbs each)
- Beef Meat for Stew $8.00/lb (approx. 0.56 to 1.06 lbs each)
- Beef Short Ribs $5.00/lb (approx. 0.94 to 4.12 lbs each)
- Beef Soup Bones, meaty $4.50/lb (approx. 1.74 to 3.64 lbs each)
- Beef Soup Bones, marrow (not meaty), great for broth $4.50/lb (approx. 1.74 to 3.64 lbs each)
- Beef Soup Bones, knuckle, (whole), used for broth $4.50/lb (approx. 1.50 to 1.80 lbs each)
- Beef Liver $4.50/lb (approx. 1 lb packages)
- Beef Kidney $4.50/lb (one package includes leaf fat, one package is just the kidney)
Out of Stock:
- Beef Brisket $7.00/lb (approx. 2.78 to 3.52 lbs each)
- Ground Beef Patties $7.50/lb (approx. four 1/3 lb patties per pkg)
- Beef Heart $4.50/lb (approx. 0.5 to 2 lbs each)
- Beef Oxtail $4.50/lb (approx. 0.80 to 1.44 lb pkgs)
- Beef Tongue $4.50/lb (approx. 1.5 to 2 lbs each)
(Sales tax will be added based on delivery location.)
- Email (email@example.com) or text (918) 207-9107) Julie your desired order. Please include desired number of cuts. And please indicate which drop point you will be using.
- Julie will reply with a detailed invoice including precise weights available.
- Examine the invoice, and if it’s acceptable, use the “Pay Now” button on the invoice to send payment. (Or email or call/text (918) 207-9107 with questions.)
- Pick up at agreed upon drop point at agreed upon time.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy – you don’t have to get up early on Saturday morning to get our beef!
Please email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call (918) 207-9107.
Join us to receive recipes, cooking & buying tips, and be the first to know when beef and other products are available. You’ll receive your first guide to cooking a roast three ways when you join.
Change the world by changing what you eat.
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you. You may unsubscribe at any time.